Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First Post!

To think just a little over one year ago I stepped into my current classroom is so crazy! I can't believe that it has only been a year and a half, but it also seems like time has flown by! My energetic kiddos keep me on my toes.

Currently, I have 11 students with varying degrees of autism in our teeny classroom on the 2nd floor. I hope that my techniques and strategies help other educators, and I would love to answer any questions you might have regarding autism, modifying work, inclusion, or special education in general.

The layout of our room is always changing due to the high mobility of the neighborhood we're in and of course the ever changing behaviors of students! BUT, here's a little snapshot into our classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment